At the intersection of medically sound dermatology treatment and expert skin care from a licensed aesthetician, you’ll find Midwest DERMaesthetics, your home for state of the art skin treatments and medically exclusive home care.
Introducing Midwest DERMaesthetics. Whether you are looking for a new approach to skin health or choose to combine skin care services with traditional medical and aesthetic services, our licensed aesthetician can help with:
- HydraFacial® – the gold standard of facials. Discover immediate results for improved texture and skin tone. Patented HydraFacial treatment removes dead skin and dirt from the skin’s surface and pumps the skin full of serums containing soothing nutrients.
- Custom Facials – formulated for your unique skin care needs. Designed to assist you with anti-aging, sun damage, acne prone skin and more.
- Chemical Peels – From the most subtle tune up, to the most dramatic results, we can design a chemical peel that gives you the results you crave.
- Dermaplaning – A gentle method of exfoliating the skin and removing peach fuzz, leaving your face smooth and glowing.
- Extraction and Deep Pore Cleanse – treatment for acne prone skin to gently cleanse, open pores and extract white heads and blackheads.
- Skin Pen Microneedling – Our trained aesthetician offers SkinPen microneedling treatment from Bellus Medical, the first FDA cleared microneedling device and only FDA cleared microneedling protocol on the market. Microneedling uses your skin’s own natural healing process to develop new collagen leading to tighten loose skin and reverse the signs of aging as well as minimizing pores and repairing acne scars.
- Brow and Lash Services – Add fullness to sparse brows or define your shape with a brow tint. Clean up and shape up with a professional brow wax. Or add luscious length to your lashes with a physician approved lash serum.
- Customized skin care regimens designed for you during a private skin care consultation. All your questions answered by an aesthetician with dermatology experience.
- Define your sun protection – save your skin from the aging, cancer-causing effects of the sun with a skin care consultation that focuses on sun protection.