Rebook, Relax and Rejuvenate
How many times have you wished you made an appointment sooner? Or even forgotten to book an appointment all together? We all know the benefits of regular treatments with Kimberly. Peels, microneedling and HydraFacial work best if done at regular intervals.
And there are other important reasons to just go ahead and book your next appointment when checking out at Midwest DERMaesthetics:
- Regular treatments are needed to get the most out of many products and services. For instance, microneedling and peels work to strengthen your skin’s collagen, but they only do so with consistent use. Just like when you see us at Midwest Dermatology for laser hair removal. Don’t drive off and forget to prioritize your skin care. Book at checkout to make sure we keep your skin looking great.
- Products need change. Your environment, the seasons, and your skin’s continuing needs are all reasons to have your regimen closely monitored by your skin care expert – AKA your favorite Midwest DERMaesthetics aesti, Kimberly Niebur. She will closely analyze your skin and recommend the products that she feels will work best for your skin type and life style.
- It’s convenient. Life is busy, and so are you. If you want to schedule appointments, especially in the evenings or on Saturdays, don’t wait to book or you may be waiting longer than you expect! Plus, booking right after your appointment saves you the hassle of remembering to call later.
- You won’t forget. You’ll get a series of reminders that include text notification, email and call reminders to keep you on track to the best skin.
- Rescheduling is an option. Don’t worry about conflicting activities coming up. You can always call and reschedule your appointment if needed. But please don’t wait until the last minute. Someone else is just waiting for your spot to open up! No shows are subject to fees, so do be sure to schedule when you are available and call well in advance to switch things around.
Just like working out, our health and wellness won’t improve unless we keep at it! So take just a few minutes after your next appointment, and schedule for a return visit (It’s surely easier than working out!). Those few minutes will be worth it in the long run.
Just in case you forget, here are the next best ways to book your next relaxing appointment with Kimberly:
- Sit back and book your appointment from your desktop, laptop or phone with our convenient on-line booking, available 24/7 at midwestderm.com/book-appointment.
- Call during office hours and talk to our friendly reception staff to find the best fit for your service (402) 933-0800.