If you are starting to notice fine lines and wrinkles, large pores or uneven skin tone, let’s get right to the point: you have to restore collagen to your skin.
Collagen is the skin’s building block that keeps skin looking smooth, fresh and firm.
Midwest Dermatology now offers collagen induction therapy, a minimally invasive procedure commonly known as microneedling. What does it do? Microneedling uses your skin’s own natural healing process to develop new collagen. Microneedling works to:
- Reverse signs of aging – reducing fine lines and deep wrinkles caused by sun damage.
- Prevent signs of aging from occurring in the first place
- Even out skin pigmentation and reduced the appearance of sun spots
- Help pores look smaller by plumping skin in and around them
- Tighten loose and aging skin
- Enhance skin products by increasing absorption
And, microneedling is safe for every skin type and skin color. Anyone, of any ethnicity, can benefit from the procedure. The results are incredibly long-lasting as the treatment stimulates collagen production for up to 300 days.