Serious UV protection and superior hydration join forces in this sheer facial sunscreen. EltaMD UV Daily has hyaluronic acid to boost moisture retention and diminish fine lines. This lightweight moisturizer combined with the protective power of transparent zinc oxide and Octinoxate UV protection can be worn alone or under makeup. Also available in a tinted formula. Oil free, non-comedogenic, paraben-free, dye-free and gluten-free.
Active Ingredients: 9.0% Zinc oxide, 7.5% Octinoxate
Zinc oxide: Natural mineral compound that works as a sunscreen agent by reflecting and scattering UVA and UVB rays
Sodium hyaluronate (Hyaluronic Acid): Retains moisture and improves skin feel by reducing flaking and restoring suppleness
Tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E): Antioxidant that reduces free radicals to help diminish the visible signs of aging
EltaMD UV Daily Inactive Ingredients: Purified Water, Petrolatum, Isopropyl Palmitate, Cetearyl Glucoside, Dimethicone, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium
Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Polyisobutene, PEG-7 Trimethylolpropane Coconut Ether, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Polyether-1, Citric Acid, Oleth-3 Phosphate, Phenoxyethanol, Butylene Glycol, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane.
How to Use
Uses: EltaMD UV Daily Broad-Spectrum SPF 40 helps prevent sunburn and, if used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun.
- Apply liberally to face and neck 15 minutes before sun exposure
- Use a water-resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating
- Reapply at least every 2 hours
- Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad-spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
- Before use on children under 6 months: Ask a physician
How to activate pump:
- With the cap cover in place over the pump, invert the container upside down and tap firmly 4‐5 times. (This will force the liquid up into the actuator and create a vacuum).
- Return the container to its upright position.
- Remove the cap, and with the nozzle away from your face, press the pump to dispense the product into your hand. It may take several pumps to completely prime the pump to allow the actuator to deliver product.
- If pump continues to fail, try steps again.
Thank for putting your trust in Midwest Dermatology. It is the goal of our board certified dermatologists and staff to provide you with complete care for your skin. Whether this means managing skin conditions, or quality products to help you maintain healthy skin from day to day – we are here to help.
The product you have purchased was hand selected because it has proven itself to enhance the health and appearance of your skin. This product, and more, are available at any of our six office locations. As a gentle reminder, similar products may be found from online and unauthorized, non-physician sources. These sources have frequently been shown to provide expired, ineffective or contaminated products. We encourage you to feel secure in knowing that you can have complete confidence in every product purchased from Midwest Dermatology.
ALL PRODUCT SALES ARE FINAL and may not be returned for either cash refund, or product / service exchange.
All products sold on this website are also available for purchase in any of our six convenient locations.