Helps prevents sunburn. If used as directed with other sun protection measures decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun.
- 100% mineral, non-nano actives with no shaking required
- SPF 75 and broad spectrum (UVA/UVB) protection
- 80 minute water resistance
- Oil Free
- Helps prevent sunburn
- If used as directed with other sun protection measures, decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun
Titanium Dioxide 3.5%, Zinc Oxide 10.0%
1,2-Hexanediol, Acrylates/Dimethicone Copolymer, Allantoin, Alumina, Bis-Vinyl Dimethicone/Dimethicone Copolymer, Bisabolol, Butyloctyl Salicylate, Camellia Oleifera Leaf Extract, Capparis Spinosa Fruit Extract, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Caprylyl Glycol, Cerium Oxide, Cetyl Dimethicone, Dimethicone, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Glycerin, Himanthalia Elongata Extract, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Mica, Niacinamide, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Extract, Olea Europaea (Olive) Leaf Extract, Opuntia Ficus-Indica Stem Extract, Panthenol, Phenethyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Phenyl Trimethicone, Plankton Extract, Polyglyceryl-3 Sorbityl Linseedate, Polyglyceryl-4 Oleate, Polygonum Aviculare Extract, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Potassium Sorbate, Silica, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Chloride, Squalane, Stearic Acid, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Tocopheryl Acetate, Triethyl Citrate, Tropolone, Ubiquinone, Water, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract.
HOW TO USE
- Use as the last step of your morning skincare regimen.
- Remove cover from pump nozzle. Save and reapply cover for travel if desired.
- Dispense product onto fingertips. Warm product using fingertips for ease of application.
- Apply product all over the face, neck, and décolleté, ensuring the entire surface of your skin is covered for optimal protection.
- Use fingertips or makeup brush to blend product onto the skin. Add and blend additional layers for buildable coverage.
- Apply liberally and evenly 15 minutes before sun exposure.
- Reapply after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating, immediately after towel drying, and at least every 2 hours.
- Review recommended order of product application.
Warnings: for external use only. Do not use on damaged or broken skin. When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove. Stop use and consult a doctor if rash occurs. Keep out of reach of children. If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including: Limit time in sun, especially from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m., Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses, Ask a doctor for use on children under 6 months.
OUR RETURN POLICY
Thank for putting your trust in Midwest Dermatology. It is the goal of our board certified dermatologists and staff to provide you with complete care for your skin. Whether this means managing skin conditions, or quality products to help you maintain healthy skin from day to day – we are here to help.
The product you have purchased was hand selected because it has proven itself to enhance the health and appearance of your skin. This product, and more, are available at any of our six office locations. As a gentle reminder, similar products may be found from online and unauthorized, non-physician sources. These sources have frequently been shown to provide expired, ineffective or contaminated products. We encourage you to feel secure in knowing that you can have complete confidence in every product purchased from Midwest Dermatology.
ALL PRODUCT SALES ARE FINAL and may not be returned for either cash refund, or product / service exchange.