Trio Rebalancing Moisture Benefits:
- High-performance, triple-action formula that helps to bring moisture and hydration back into balance.
- Improved appearance of skin radiance, suppleness and smoothness.
- Visible improvement in the look of fine lines, wrinkles and skin dryness.
Natural Moisturizing Factors (NMF)
- Urea Complex: provides intense moisturization.
- Sodium PCA and Sodium Lactate: enhance moisture and hydration of the skin.
- Salicornia Herbacea Extract: supports increased skin hydration.
- Cholesterol and Ceramides: support hydration and the skin’s barrier.
- Linoleic and Linolenic Acids: essential fatty acids that support the skin’s barrier (Omega-6 and Omega-3).
- Carnitine: a naturally occuring amino acid that helps hydrate the skin.
- Squalane: supports moisture retention to improve the look of skin suppleness.
- Aminopropyl Ascorbyl Phosphate: a form of Vitamin C that supports hyaluronic acid and increases skin smoothness.
- Sodium Hyaluronate: helps provide high moisture retention.
- Additional Moisturization Support: Glycerin, Caffeine and Jojoba Esters.
FULL INGREDIENT LIST*:
Aqua/Water, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glyceryl Stearate, Cholesterol, Glycerin, Hydroxyethyl Urea, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Lactate, Polyglyceryl-6 Palmitate/Succinate, Sodium PCA, Squalane, Isocetyl Stearoyl Stearate, Ethyl Macadamiate, N-Capryloyl Lysine, Jojoba Esters, Carnitine, Dimethicone, Sodium Hyaluronate, Urea, Aminopropyl Ascorbyl Phosphate, Salicornia Herbacea Extract, Ceramide EOP, Ceramide NP, Linoleic Acid, Linolenic Acid, Carnosine, Caffeine, Salicylic Acid, Tocopherol, Pullulan, Caprylyl Methicone, Sclerotium Gum, Xanthan Gum, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Triethyl Citrate, Silica, Lecithin, Phytic Acid, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Triacetin, Sodium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Lactic Acid.
*Please refer to the ingredient list on the product packaging for the most updated list of ingredients.
Our Return Policy
Thank for putting your trust in Midwest Dermatology. It is the goal of our board certified dermatologists and staff to provide you with complete care for your skin. Whether this means managing skin conditions, or quality products to help you maintain healthy skin from day to day – we are here to help.
The product you have purchased was hand selected because it has proven itself to enhance the health and appearance of your skin. This product, and more, are available at any of our six office locations. As a gentle reminder, similar products may be found from online and unauthorized, non-physician sources. These sources have frequently been shown to provide expired, ineffective or contaminated products. We encourage you to feel secure in knowing that you can have complete confidence in every product purchased from Midwest Dermatology.
ALL PRODUCT SALES ARE FINAL and may not be returned for either cash refund, or product / service exchange.
All products sold on this website are also available for purchase in our office.