Baby Foot is an innovative at-home foot peel for softer and smoother feet. This intensive exfoliation treatment uses a blend of 16 natural extracts including glycolic acid, malic acid, and lactic acids to gently exfoliate away layers of dead (old) surface skin. This product works to get rid of rough, dry, or cracked outer skin layers in order to reveal soft and smooth skin. Baby Foot is easy to use, lavender scented, and cleanup is a snap!
Each Baby Foot pack comes with a pair of plastic booties that are worn overnight. Product is single use only.
Water, Alcohol, Isopropyl Alcohol, Lactic Acid, Glycolic Acid, Arginine, Fragrance, Butylene Clycol, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Caster Oil, Gluose, O-Cymen-5-Ol, Citric Acid, Malic Acid, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Cymbopogon Schoenanthus Oil, Nasturtium Officinalis Extract, Arctium Lappa Root Extract, Saponaria Officinalis Leaf Extract, Hedera Helix (Ivy) Extract, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Clematis Vitalba Leaf Extract, Spirea Ulmaria Flower Extract, Equisetum Arvense Extract, Fucus Vesiculosus Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Houttuynia Cordata Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Salicylic Acid.
Baby Foot® has not been tested on animals and does not contain any animal related ingredients.
How to Use
For best results please follow the steps above and the tips below.
- Remove nail polish from toe nails.
- Wet feet thoroughly. This will soften the skin thus allowing maximum penetration of the gel.
- Cut along the dotted line and place foot in the bootie. Repeat for second foot.
- Secure booties with attached adhesive tape as indicated above. (this is not indicated above)
- Soak feet in the gel for 1 hour as instructed on the back of your Baby Foot® pack to allow to gel to be absorbed.
- Place a pair of socks over the Baby Foot® plastic and leave on for the duration of the treatment.
- Remove the packs and wash feet gently with soap.
- Soak your feet in water daily to activate the peeling process. This is essential – water activates Baby Foot®.
- Dead skin cells will start to peel between 3 and 7 days after initial application.
- Do not forcibly remove dead skin cells when peeling begins. Peeling amount and time may vary from person to person and peeling can take 1- 2 weeks to occur. If your feet have a dry skin build up, we recommend a second application of Baby Foot® 4 weeks after the first application. Also, try our Moisturizing Foot Mask.
Thank for putting your trust in Midwest Dermatology. It is the goal of our board certified dermatologists and staff to provide you with complete care for your skin. Whether this means managing skin conditions, or quality products to help you maintain healthy skin from day to day – we are here to help.
The product you have purchased was hand selected because it has proven itself to enhance the health and appearance of your skin. This product, and more, are available at any of our six office locations. As a gentle reminder, similar products may be found from online and unauthorized, non-physician sources. These sources have frequently been shown to provide expired, ineffective or contaminated products. We encourage you to feel secure in knowing that you can have complete confidence in every product purchased from Midwest Dermatology.
ALL PRODUCT SALES ARE FINAL and may not be returned for either cash refund, or product / service exchange.
All products sold on this website are also available for purchase in any of our six convenient locations.