InterFuse is a patented technology that aids in the delivery of previously difficult-to-deliver ingredients for targeted and noticeable results.
- Patented, state-of-the-art technology features high-molecular weight, injectable-grade hyaluronic acid for the improvement in the appearance of deep expression lines.
- Four additional types of hyaluronic acids of varying molecular weights work to bind water to the surface of the skin to improve moisture retention to smooth the appearance of lines and wrinkles.
- Peptides help expression lines appear smoother upon application.
- A collagen complex made up of amino acids, peptides and Vitamin C work synergistically to support the skin.
- Injectable-Grade Hyaluronic Acid (HA): targeted delivery using InterFuse Technology to topically fill the appearance of deep expression lines.
- 4 Additional Varying Sizes of HA: bind water to the skin to help with moisture retention and topically improve the appearance of lines and wrinkles.
- 2 Neuro-Calming Peptides: help to soften the appearance of expression lines.
- Collagen Nourishing Complex of Amino Acids, Messenger Peptides and Vitamin C: work synergistically to support collagen.
FULL INGREDIENT LIST*:
Aqua/Water, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Glycerin, PEG-16 Macadamia Glycerides, Dimethicone, Acetyl Glucosamine, Alcohol Denat., Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Sodium Citrate, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Glycine, Hydroxyproline, Proline, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Hexapeptide-48 HCl, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Dipeptide Diaminobutyroyl Benzylamide Diacetate, Sodium Acetylated Hyaluronate, Pisum Sativum (Pea) Extract, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Seed Extract, Glucosamine HCl, Ophiopogon Japonicus Root Extract, Bambusa Vulgaris Leaf/Stem Extract, Hydrolyzed Lupine Protein, Oleic Acid, Sorbitan Isostearate, C18-36 Acid Glycol Ester, PEG-7 Trimethylolpropane Coconut Ether, Sorbitan Laurate, Hexylene Glycol, Polyisobutene, C18-36 Acid Triglyceride, Carbomer, Acrylates Copolymer, Citric Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol.
*Please refer to the ingredient list on the product packaging for the most updated list of ingredients.
Our Return Policy
Thank for putting your trust in Midwest Dermatology. It is the goal of our board certified dermatologists and staff to provide you with complete care for your skin. Whether this means managing skin conditions, or quality products to help you maintain healthy skin from day to day – we are here to help.
The product you have purchased was hand selected because it has proven itself to enhance the health and appearance of your skin. This product, and more, are available at any of our six office locations. As a gentle reminder, similar products may be found from online and unauthorized, non-physician sources. These sources have frequently been shown to provide expired, ineffective or contaminated products. We encourage you to feel secure in knowing that you can have complete confidence in every product purchased from Midwest Dermatology.
ALL PRODUCT SALES ARE FINAL and may not be returned for either cash refund, or product / service exchange.
All products sold on this website are also available for purchase in our office.