Conceal imperfections while shielding your skin from harmful UVA an UVB rays. Elta MD UV Clear Broad-Spectrum SPF 46, TINTED, is formulated with transparent zinc oxide, protect your skin with a universally flattering tint. Fragrance-free, this facial sunscreen’s smooth formula includes hyaluronate acid and lactic acid to promote the appearance of healthy-looking skin. Also available in non-tinted formula. . Oil free, non-comedogenic, paraben-free, dye-free and gluten-free.
Active Ingredients: 9.0% Zinc oxide, 7.5% Octinoxate
Zinc oxide: Natural mineral compound that works as a sunscreen agent by reflecting and scattering UVA and UVB rays
Niacinamide (vitamin B3): Anti-inflammatory that reduces redness and minimizes the appearance of dry or damaged skin and restores suppleness
Sodium hyaluronate (Hyaluronic Acid): Humectant that attracts and retains moisture, improving skin feel and restores suppleness
Tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E): Antioxidant that reduces free radicals to help diminish the visible signs of aging
EltaMD UV Clear Tinted Inactive Ingredients: Purified Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Niacinamide, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Butylene Glycol, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Polyisobutene, PEG-7 Trimethylolpropane Coconut Ether, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Lactic Acid, Oleth-3 Phosphate, Phenoxyethanol, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Isopropyl Palmitate, Octyl Stearate, Iron Oxides, Triethoxycaprylylsilane.
How to Use
Uses: EltaMD UV Clear Broad-Spectrum SPF 46 helps prevent sunburn and, if used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun.
- Apply liberally to face and neck 15 minutes before sun exposure
- Use a water-resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating
- Reapply at least every 2 hours
- Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad-spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
- Before use on children under 6 months: Ask a physician
How to activate pump:
- With the cap cover in place over the pump, invert the container upside down and tap firmly 4‐5 times. (This will force the liquid up into the actuator and create a vacuum).
- Return the container to its upright position.
- Remove the cap, and with the nozzle away from your face, press the pump to dispense the product into your hand. It may take several pumps to completely prime the pump to allow the actuator to deliver product.
- If pump continues to fail, try steps again.
Thank for putting your trust in Midwest Dermatology. It is the goal of our board certified dermatologists and staff to provide you with complete care for your skin. Whether this means managing skin conditions, or quality products to help you maintain healthy skin from day to day – we are here to help.
The product you have purchased was hand selected because it has proven itself to enhance the health and appearance of your skin. This product, and more, are available at any of our six office locations. As a gentle reminder, similar products may be found from online and unauthorized, non-physician sources. These sources have frequently been shown to provide expired, ineffective or contaminated products. We encourage you to feel secure in knowing that you can have complete confidence in every product purchased from Midwest Dermatology.
ALL PRODUCT SALES ARE FINAL and may not be returned for either cash refund, or product / service exchange.
All products sold on this website are also available for purchase in any of our six convenient locations.