Midwest Dermatology’s Dodge Street Location Opens September 18!
New Location With the Same Great Care From Midwest Derm’s Board-Certified MDs
Woohoo, it’s confetti time! We’re ready to open our gorgeous new Midwest Dermatology office, in the heart of Omaha at 8601 West Dodge Road, and we can’t wait to care for you there.
This familiar building has been completely renovated from top to bottom and patients will enjoy its contemporary look and feel. Inside our suite (#240), we have comfortable exam rooms, state-of-the-art surgery rooms, several laser treatment rooms and a modern living style waiting area.
LOOK FOR US ON THE WEST END
The entry is on the WEST end of the 8601 Building in Suite 240. Parking is a breeze with a few extra amenities to serve all of our valued Midwest Dermatology patients:
- Abundant parking that’s close to the building. Even better is that there are just a few stairs to the main entry to Suite 240, on the west end of the building.
- Accessible entry for patients who require an alternative to steps. A wide ramp with a gentle incline on the west end of the building provides direct access to the Midwest Dermatology office, without any stairs at all. This entrance is recommended for patients in wheelchairs or those who prefer no stairs.
- Great coffee! Okay, we don’t actually have fancy coffee. But there is a Starbucks in our parking lot for those of you who want to combine your dermatology care with a special treat.
Beauty and Brains
Inside our office, we have combined the beautiful modern finishes and seating with what we’re really known for – board-certified dermatologists who provide medically sound care and take care of your medical needs when it comes to:
- Diagnosing and treating many diseases affecting the skin, hair and nails. In fact, dermatology is one of the most multi-faceted specialties in medicine. Whether it is a rash, wrinkles, acne, psoriasis, or melanoma (the most dangerous skin cancer), no one understands your skin, hair and nails better than the specialists at Midwest Dermatology. Our dermatologists might even recognize symptoms appearing on your skin that might indicate problems inside your body, like organ damage or failure.
- Cosmetic Dermatology. If you are looking for help with aging skin or want to get an early start with preventing sagging and wrinkles, we are here to help. Our team starts by listening to your goals and then developing a plan to help you achieve them.
- Skin cancer detection and treatment. Any type of cancer is scary, and when it comes to skin cancer, there are several different types. Cancer of the skin is so common that they are more frequently diagnosed than any other type of cancer. Whether disfiguring, like basal cell or squamous cell carcinoma, or malignant melanoma, a life-threatening disease, these skin cancers have one thing in common. With regular skin checks and early diagnosis, all can be treated successfully by the physicians at Midwest Dermatology.
Whether your treatment plan calls for freezing or electrodesiccation, or maybe a wide excision to remove it entirely, we have the state-of-the-art tools and expertise to get that done. And with our physicians who have extra training in Mohs surgery, the most definitive way to remove skin cancer, you can rest easy knowing that treatment results in a nearly 99% cure rate. You might make an appointment with a physician who is a Mohs Fellow, or one of our double- or even triple-board-certified physicians who have special board certification in Mohs surgery. Even our lab is specially certified by the CLIA and its on site at the new Dodge Street location.
Mark Your Calendar for September 18
September will be here before you know it, so book your appointment at our new 8601 West Dodge Road location today. Or make an appointment at any of our six office locations in Omaha, Bellevue, Papillion and Norfolk by calling Midwest Dermatology at (402) 933-0800.
If you like to book online, we’ve got you covered, you can go to midwestderm.com and select your appointment time and location from the convenience of your device. Just so you know, we’ll be adding the Dodge Street office very soon!