What to Do When a Crow Plants His Feet on Your Face
Now that we have your attention, let’s talk about your beautiful, functional eyes, and specifically about how to care for the delicate skin around those amazing, all-seeing orbs.
To combat puffiness and dark circles around the eyes, there’s nothing better than an excellent eye cream. To make that choice easier, our Midwest Derm docs looked at a number of products on the market to ID the highest-quality ingredients: the ones that soften fine lines, reduce the appearance of crow’s feet, add firmness to sagging skin and smoothe away crepe, that thin, lightly wrinkled skin that looks and feels like crepe paper.
Their pick? DEJ Eye Cream® by Revision Skincare. It comes out on top because it’s packed with intense moisture, advanced extracts, peptides and antioxidants to create a smoother skin texture, improve the look of fine lines and increase skin firmness and elasticity, all without irritating sensitive skin around the eyes.
Used twice daily, DEJ Eye Cream:
- Visibly reduces the appearance of sagging, wrinkles, redness and hooding around the eye area and eyelid.
- Provides intense hydration and helps boost skin’s ability to attract and retain moisture.
- Helps shield against free radicals that cause premature aging.
- Supports the skin’s Microbiome with Prebiotic Technology.
Just how effective is it? Well, in a recent 12-week study, 90% of the participants saw improvement in upper eyelid appearance. And 87% of those who participated experienced significant improvement in the appearance of crow’s feet wrinkles in the corners of their eyes.
As much as our whole team loves DEJ Eye Cream, a product alone cannot keep your skin from aging. Here are a few other secrets for keeping your appearance, ahem, easy on the eyes:
- When using eye cream, the key is using the right amount. Apply a small dot, about the size of a pea, on both eyes twice daily for best results.
- Start with some Sun Protection Factor (SPF) and a good pair of sun-blocking shades. Harsh ultraviolet sunlight is especially dangerous to thin skin that surrounds our eyes. So ,start with protection – and a high SPF!
- Do not rub-a-dub-dub! The skin around your eyes is super-delicate. Don’t scrub off your make-up and don’t rub overly tired eyes. If you do, you risk damaging tiny capillaries and that leads to tired-looking dark circles.
- Find a good eye doctor and have your vision checked regularly. Why? Because bad eyesight equals squinting, and that leads to all kinds of less-than-stellar looks, including frown lines between the eyes.
Your beautiful eyes deserve your care and all the pampering you can give them. Because it has both cosmetic and pharamaceutical benefits, DEJ Eye Cream is only sold in select doctor’s offices, by authorized cosmoceutical dealers. You can purchase this Revision Skincare product at any Midwest Dermatology office and soon online at midwestderm.com.