D·E·J eye cream® – Clinically-proven, comprehensive eye treatment inspired by the Dermal-Epidermal Junction (DEJ) utilizes pioneering Pathway Technology plus NEW Prebiotic Innovation to rejuvenate the total eye area including the eyelids in as early as 4 weeks*.
• Visibly reduces the appearance of sagging, wrinkles, redness and hooding around the eye area and eyelid
• Provides intense hydration and helps boost skin’s ability to attract and retain moisture
• Helps shield against free radicals that cause premature aging
• Supports the skin’s Microbiome with Prebiotic Technology
• NET WT 0.5 OZ | 14 g w/pump
90% of subjects experienced an improvement in upper eyelid appearance*
87% of subjects experienced a statistically significant improvement in visual smoothness in the crow’s feet area*
*12-week study. Data on file. Results may vary.
Who benefits? All skin types. Ideal for those with sensitive skin.
• Alpha-Glucan Oligosaccharide. Enhances the skin’s natural ability to balance and diversify the skin’s own Microbiome.
• Dipalmitoyl Hydroxyproline. Helps moisturize the skin.
• Palmitoyl Tripeptide-38. Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
• Amino Acid Copper Complex. Energizes the skin.
• Goji Fruit Extract. Provides powerful antioxidant benefits.
• Sunflower Seed Oil Unsaponifiables. Enhances skin’s moisture level.
• Vitamin C (THD Ascorbate). Brightens skin and provides antioxidant benefits.
• Cucumber Fruit Water. Soothes and calms the skin.
Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Water, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Caprylic/Capric/Myristic/Stearic Triglyceride, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetyl Palmitate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil Unsaponifiables, Cetyl Esters, Sorbitol Dimethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cetearyl Alcohol, Hypnea Musciformis Extract, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Alpha-Glucan Oligosaccharide, Decyl Cocoate, Lycium Barbarum (Goji) Fruit Extract, Sorbitan Stearate, Methylglucoside Phosphate, Copper Lysinate/Prolinate, Dipalmitoyl Hydroxyproline, Leontopodium Alpinum Meristem Cell Culture, Sargassum Filipendula Extract, Butylene Glycol, Panthenol, Caprylyl Glycol, Squalane, Phoenix Dactylifera (Date) Seed Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hydrolyzed Quinoa, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-38, Steareth-10, Gelidiella Acerosa Extract, Palmitoyl Hexapeptide-14, Steareth-20, Hydrolyzed Myrtus Communis Leaf Extract, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Ethoxydiglycol, Potassium Sorbate, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Polysorbate 60, Xanthan Gum, Phenoxyethanol, Hydroxypropyl Cyclodextrin, Sodium Benzoate.
How to Use
How to Use
Gently pump a pearl-sized amount. Apply under eye area and along the orbital bone. Avoid direct eye contact. Use twice daily.
Thank for putting your trust in Midwest Dermatology. It is the goal of our board certified dermatologists and staff to provide you with complete care for your skin. Whether this means managing skin conditions, or quality products to help you maintain healthy skin from day to day – we are here to help.
The product you have purchased was hand selected because it has proven itself to enhance the health and appearance of your skin. This product, and more, are available at any of our six office locations. As a gentle reminder, similar products may be found from online and unauthorized, non-physician sources. These sources have frequently been shown to provide expired, ineffective or contaminated products. We encourage you to feel secure in knowing that you can have complete confidence in every product purchased from Midwest Dermatology.
ALL PRODUCT SALES ARE FINAL and may not be returned for either cash refund, or product / service exchange.
All products sold on this website are also available for purchase in any of our six convenient locations.