For those who want chemical-free active ingredients, UV Pure is the ideal daily sunscreen. Great for children and adults, the gentle formula glides on wet or dry skin and rubs in quickly. UV Pure is formulated with purely physical active ingredients which are photostable.
- 10.0% transparent zinc oxide, 5.5% titanium dioxide
- Antioxidant protection combats skin-aging free radicals associated with ultraviolet (UV) and infrared radiation (IR).
- Water-resistant (80 minutes)
- Gentle and lightweight
- UVA/UVB sun protection
- Fragrance-free, oil-free, paraben-free, sensitivity-free, dye-free, gluten-free and noncomedogenic
Active Ingredients: 10.0% Zinc oxide, 5.5% Titanium dioxide
Zinc oxide: Natural mineral compound that works as a sunscreen agent by reflecting and scattering UVA and UVB rays
Titanium dioxide: Natural mineral that works as a sunscreen agent by reflecting and scattering UV radiation
Ascorbyl palmitate (vitamin C ester): Antioxidant that reduces free radicals to help diminish the visible signs of aging
Inactive Ingredients: Purified Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Lauryl PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Dimethicone/PEG-10/15 Crosspolymer, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Sodium Chloride, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Alumina, Hydrogen Dimethicone, Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid
How to Use
Uses: EltaMD UV Pure Broad-Spectrum SPF 47 helps prevent sunburn and, if used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun.
- apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
- immediately after towel drying
- at least every 2 hours
- Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad-spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
- before use on children under 6 months: Ask a physician
Thank for putting your trust in Midwest Dermatology. It is the goal of our board certified dermatologists and staff to provide you with complete care for your skin. Whether this means managing skin conditions, or quality products to help you maintain healthy skin from day to day – we are here to help.
The product you have purchased was hand selected because it has proven itself to enhance the health and appearance of your skin. This product, and more, are available at any of our six office locations. As a gentle reminder, similar products may be found from online and unauthorized, non-physician sources. These sources have frequently been shown to provide expired, ineffective or contaminated products. We encourage you to feel secure in knowing that you can have complete confidence in every product purchased from Midwest Dermatology.
ALL PRODUCT SALES ARE FINAL and may not be returned for either cash refund, or product / service exchange.
All products sold on this website are also available for purchase in any of our six convenient locations.