CoolSculpting is a breakthrough cosmetic solution designed to help women and men achieve the shape they want without surgery, stitches or anesthesia.
Performed in the Midwest Dermatology office, CoolSculpting freezes away the fat cells that sit under the skin’s surface. Once the fat cells are frozen, they crystallize and are naturally shed from the body.
CoolSculpting works for both men and women and targets the fat deposits that are resistant to diet and exercise. Especially fat cells found in the:
- Upper and lower abdomen
- Love handles
- Back fat
- “Bra fat”
- Banana rolls (right under the buttocks)
The CoolSculpting procedure is most effective in those who already live an active, healthy lifestyle.
CoolSculpting: What to Expect
At Midwest Dermatology, patients can rest assured that their CoolSculpting session will be easy and effective. Here’s why:
- A few weeks after the CoolSculpting session, your body will start to eliminate the crystallized fat cells. As the fat cells shed away, the layer of fat is reduced. On average, patients see an incredible 25 percent reduction in fat in the treated area.CoolSculpting is done in a specialized suite in our office, not at a hospital or an expensive outpatient medical center.
- CoolSculpting sessions can last about two hours for maximum results.
- CoolSculpting is painless. The area being treated will feel cold, but there is minimal discomfort. Patients can listen to music, read a book or use an iPad during the procedure.
- CoolSculpting doesn’t require recovery. Because no surgery is involved, there’s no downtime. Instead, a recovery massage will be done at the end of each CoolSculpting session to return the tissue to its normal temperature and patients can go back to their normal schedules immediately.
A few weeks after the CoolSculpting session, your body will start to eliminate the crystallized fat cells. As the fat cells shed away, the layer of fat is reduced. On average, patients see an incredible 25 percent reduction in fat in the treated area.
CoolSculpting results are permanent, but must be maintained through healthy diet and exercise.